Presents a Forum
Marcellus Shale in Your Neighborhood
Saturday, November 19, 9:00 – Noon
Robert Morris University, Moon Campus 6001 University Blvd. Moon Township, PA 15108
Patrick Henry Building, Hopwood Hall
• Are you, your neighbors, or anyone you know contemplating leasing land for Marcellus Shale drilling?
• Do you need to know more about hydrofracking, water and air quality issues?
• What can landowners and others do to protect the environment, public health and themselves?
• What impact can regulations and leases have on water and air pollution, noise, accidents, and maintaining biological diversity?
Allegheny County leases August 2009-August 2011
A partial list of presenters includes:
• John F. Stolz, Ph.D Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, Director, Center for Environmental Research and Education, Duquesne University
• Davitt Woodwell, Executive Vice President, Western Region, Pennsylvania Environmental Council
• Jack Ubinger, Senior Vice President, Market Oriented Solutions, Pennsylvania
• Marian Schweighofer, North Wayne Property Owners Alliance, Wayne and
Susquehanna Counties, 1800 landowners
Free and open to the public. Registration begins at 8:30 am. For more details on this program, call 412-261-4284..